A solid foundation for video editors!
In Terms and Techniques of Editing, editor Joaquin Elizondo (Narcos: Mexico, Dark Winds) positions aspiring editors on the path for success. He does so by revealing basic in-depth editing techniques from various ways to cut a scene to engineering montages, improving audio, and everything in between!
To enhance your understanding of narrative techniques, Joaquin uses scenes from award-winning short films as a reference. That way, you can get the feel of how to edit on projects with high-production value.
LOOK INSIDE THE COURSE
- 01-Hard Cuts, J-Cuts & L-Cuts
- 02-Heads & Tails, Shot/Reverse Shots & ADR
- 03-Smash Cuts & Match Cuts
- 04-Jump Cuts & Soft Cuts
- 05-Keeping Continuity & Cutting On Action
- 06-Cross-Cutting, Split Screen & Montage
- 07-Cutaway, Point of View, Inserts & Stock Footage
- 08-Audio Sweetening